Advertising and Marketing Philippines

Dec 19, 2014

Deniece Cornejo Wins Awards As Civic Leader and Humanitarian Service Advocate

Posted By: Tech Support • - Friday, December 19, 2014

Share

& Comment

MANILA - Deniece Cornejo, the fashion model, bagged awards last night as Humanitarian Service Advocate and Civic Leader.  In a ceremony held at the AFP Theater in Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City, Deniece received from the PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD, an award conferred on “OUTSTANDING ACHIEVERS” in business, sports, entertainment, education, public services and other major professional fields.  The People's Choice Award has been running for over three decades since 1983.   

The awards project is organized by the NATIONAL CONSUMER AFFAIRS FOUNDATION (NCAF) jointly with the TOP ENTERTAINERS AWARDS (TEA) COMMITTEE, whose mission and vision is:

To motivate individuals to excel in their chosen fields of endeavor thru public recognition, and eventually serve as emulation to the rest of their countrymen. 

Said Cornejo in he Facebook account:

35th Peoples Choice Awardee
(1.)Outstanding Fashion Model & Humanitarian Service Advocate" And
(2.)Outstanding Professional Versatile Model Stylist & Civic Leader

Today, I stand before you, stronger than I have ever been. Earlier this year, my faith was tested. However, I look back and saw this as an opportunity to magnify my voice. I believe my dark moments have unleashed my potential and inner strength. I strive to be a better person everyday, and hopefully I can inspire more women to do the same.

I dedicate these awards to all those who stood behind me, beside me and even in front of me to shield me. I thank those who continue to believe in me.

Let us uplift and empower each other. Let us work together for a better society--- one voice, one dream at a Time.







ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PHILIPPINES Tech Support •

Advertising and Marketing Philippines is an online Publication that compiles Out Of Box Facts and "Not In The News News" about Philippine Advertising, Marketing, and Media.


Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 Advertising
and Marketing
Philippines ™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism . Hosted on Blogger Platform.